Saturday, October 25, 2014

Morning Delight Quiche

I had a teachers meeting to attend on Friday and since I knew a couple other teachers were bringing food to share, I jumped on the chance to make this little beauty, Morning Delight Quiche. I have always been a huge fan of quiche. I love it with bacon, I love it with ham, I love it with sausage, throw in a veggie or two or three, I love them all! I picked this particular recipe here because it called for sun-dried tomatoes which happen to be one of my all time favorite things.
This recipe used shredded potatoes in place of a crust which also makes it gluten free! I followed the recipe almost to the T, but did add a smidgen more salt and a bit of sauteed onions. I really really loved this dish as did my co-workers. I love the sweetness the tomatoes added and the ratio of meats and cheeses to the liquid was perfect. I would highly recommend this. I really thought I would miss the crust but I didn't at all, I think I almost preferred the potatoes. Luckily there was one slice left over that I nuked for 60 seconds the next morning, and I got to enjoy it all over again!!

Keep Calm and Cook On!!!

I am an AllrecipesAllstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews my personal blog.  The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are all my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment