Saturday, July 19, 2014

Spaghetti Meatballs

I had a dream the other night of Spaghetti Meatballs. Not sure why that happened but it did. The next day I roamed pinterest looking for some assuming that's where I must have seen them. I didn't find any there but searching for "spaghetti meatballs" does bring up a ton of spaghetti dishes! I did find some on Google so I knew that it could be done. Here is my attempt (and a darn good one if I do say so myself) of my version of Spaghetti Meatballs. I do not use a recipe for my meatballs but you can go ahead and use anyone that works for you. Here are the ingredients I have always used for mine. 

 I added to 1 lb ground beef approximately:
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 T milk
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
2 spoonfuls of my spaghetti sauce.
1/2 cup cooked spaghetti

Roll into balls and place onto greased dish (I topped mine with a little of the sauce to help keep them moist while cooking).  Bake for 25 minute (less if your balls are smaller) at 350 degrees. After they set a couple minutes I plated them and add a spoonful of sauce and a little Parmesan cheese on each one. Stick in with a skewer and your good to go!


Update: We made Spaghetti Meatballs Subs for dinner and they were AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment