Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Party Roll-Ups

Roll-ups are one of my favorite things to make for parties and small get-togethers.  You can pretty much roll any kinds of meats and cheeses into a tortilla and it's going to taste great! Squaring the tortilla before starting is a must if you want uniform circles when when you cut them.  I pretty much always use cream cheese as my "glue" to hold them together.   I put my cream cheese in the microwave for a few seconds to thin it out a bit.  I also add a little mayo so it's not so stiff when eating.   Flavoring the cream cheese will also add to your overall flavor of your roll-up.   Be sure to chill them for at least an hour before cutting with a sharp knife.   Here are a few from the past couple years that I have made.

Roast Beef & Horse Radish Roll-Up

Roast Beef

Cheese
Lettuce
Cream Cheese/Mayo mixed with Horse Radish


 Turkey and Cranberry Roll Ups

Turkey

Cheese
lettuce
Cream Cheese/Mayo/Dried Cranberries
Mini Reuben Roll Ups 

Corned Beef

Swiss Cheese
Sauerkraut
Russian Dressing



 Ranch Ham Roll Ups

Ham

Swiss cheese
Lettuce
Cream Cheese/Mayo/Dry Ranch Dressing
Antipasto Roll Ups

Pepperoni

Salami
Prosciutto
Smoked Provolone
Cream Cheese
Olives
Pepperoncini
Drizzle with: Red Wine Vinegar, EVOO, Pepper, Basil, Oregano and Garlic Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment