Monday, July 15, 2013

Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers

I am a very visual cook and I just love Pinterest when looking for new meals to cook. Even when I used to buy cookbooks, it was a must that they contained pictures of each recipe. It's only if a picture caught my eye that I actually read the recipe.  

I found this recipe for Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers on Pinterest a while back and it looked amazing! We had a lot of salad left over from last night, so we added that to the meal along with white rice. There is a lot of cilantro in this but the flavor was not overwhelming at all.
As the meat cooks you baste it with the Sweet Chili Sauce (from the Asian section of the grocery store.)  We really really liked this chicken and will most definitely will be making it again.  
Here is the link to the recipe:  http://cookinghawaiianstyle.com/index.php/hawaiian-recipes/recipes/detail/2654/cilantro-chili-chicken-skewers

No comments:

Post a Comment